Surgery Date

SURGERY DATE-- NOVEMBER 29,2010

Thursday, October 14, 2010

You must read this book!

I am reading this book for the second time.  It is incredibly practical.  Simple things like getting your kitchen ready or having your bed ready for your return from the hospital.  This is written by an orthopedic surgeon who is also a sports psychologist.  The book is filled with exercises to do before surgery to get your knee strong and get the best range of motion possible before surgery. The pictures and descriptions are clear and easy to understand.  I have been doing one stretch exercise for only 2 days, and I can already see an improvement. He thinks that mental preparation is just as important as physical preparation.  I am getting psyched!

1 comment:

  1. You rock Sandy!! You are going to glide right through this!! You are getting me psyched and my knees are fine.

    ReplyDelete