Surgery Date

SURGERY DATE-- NOVEMBER 29,2010

Friday, December 31, 2010

STOP THE PRESSES!

A few years ago, my mother had back surgery.  I had read that satin sheets would make moving around in bed easier following surgery, so I purchased a set for her.  Before my surgery, I thought about borrowing them, but I didn't.  I used them last night, and oh how I wish I had been using them the whole time!!  Impossible and near impossible moves were totally possible--even without all the grunting and groaning.  They are expensive, but it will be well worth the expense.

2 comments:

  1. 5 or 6 weeks later, I have discovered that just having a bottom satin sheet works just as well. That will cut down on the expense. I am still using satin pillowcases on the pillows that I use between my knees--it just makes using the pillows easier in a stuporous state like when I come to consciousness to turn over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found satin sheets for a good price at overstock.com. I have only been able to find them in sets.

    ReplyDelete