Surgery Date

SURGERY DATE-- NOVEMBER 29,2010

Saturday, April 9, 2011

BLOG update

I am so amazed.  Being the computer challenged person that I am, I only recently discovered the stats for this blog. As of today, there have been 1,011 pageviews from 10 different countries!  I realize that most of these pageviews are from people who know and love me, but the really crazy thing is that some people actually found this blog through Google and not Facebook!  I realize, too, that most of the people reading this do not have trouble with their knees, but my hope is that they will pass it on to their friends and family who do.  My sole purpose in doing this was to offer hope, encouragement, a little education, and support to another traveling this same road.  It helps to know that one is not the only person going through or has gone through something.


Knowing what I know so far, would I get knee replacements again?  Without a doubt.  Is it a lot of hard work?  Absolutely.  Do I get tired of exercising every day just to have to recuperate from my exercise? Yes, every day.  I delight daily in the new things that I realize I can now do or can do better than I could do last week.  Just today, I realized that my yoga routine was automatic again (less worry about my foggy brain) and that I could for the most part do this yoga position without too much discomfort.
I have tweaked the blog to make it easier to find articles which I have recommended for preparing for surgery. There is also a gadget at the top to make sharing the blog easier. I hope that these and other changes will make this blog user-friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment