Surgery Date

SURGERY DATE-- NOVEMBER 29,2010

Friday, June 29, 2012

In Case You're Wondering... (19 months)

Today is an anniversary of sorts, and I am reflecting on how close to normal my life is.  There is really not much to report.  I continue to do some form of exercise every day to maintain the motion in my knees and do my knee stretches. I am eager to keep my knees in their "abnormal" state. I still marvel every day at the little things I can do which in and of themselves are not that significant, but when all the little insignificant movements get added up, the summation is very noticeable to me.

Barring a setback or major advance, I'm guessing my postings will be fewer and farther apart.  Life is just so ordinary now!

2 comments:

  1. Love to hear this. I am still wondering when my "normal" point will come... It's just been 13 months and I still have some swelling and tightness - but I am not diligent about doing "something" everyday (although my recumbent bike still holds the major focal point of my livingroom!). However, I am closer to making a decision to have the other knee done, so things must be good enough!

    So glad life is ordinary!!!

    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once upon a time I had a stationary bicycle in my bedroom, and it held clothes real well.

    ReplyDelete